Monday, November 30, 2009

Back to the Blog

Hello out there! Since it has basically been 6 months since I have blogged, I thought I would finally post an update.


Here is a rundown over the last 6 months of our lives:

*Landon started preschool for his second year and loves it. He does miss his old friends that started Kindergarten but has made new friends.

*After many appointments to and from Kansas City, MO, I am officially pregnant! I am 15 weeks along and out of the nausea stage. I am looking forward to finding out the sex of the baby on December 22nd. I selfishly scheduled my sonogram right before Christmas so that we could shop over Christmas break. We won't need much if it's a boy, but it's fun to get new things.

*Nate spoke at several different camps/retreats this summer/fall and has had a ton of fun doing that!

*Landon can officially ride his bike that Mrs. Kathy got him a while back. He has a ball being outside riding!

Stay tuned for pictures.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!! Finally a post from the Bock world! So excited about the new baby! I can't wait to hear if its a girl or boy!

Love you all!

Kristen said...

I had no idea you were pregnant!!! Congratulations! You probably announced it on facebook a long time ago, and I just hardly ever check it. Anyway...I am sooo thrilled for you and Nate!