Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Is Pink the New Eye Color?

Yes, you saw my title. I officially have pink eye for the third time in the last year. So gross. I don't even want to post a picture of it.

Last weekend we had so much fun attending Dana Segal and Steve Snyder's wedding. They got married at the Drury Chapel and it was beautiful. Steve grew up in the student ministry here at our church and met Dana while attending college. They have both been a great asset to the student ministry by leading, teaching, etc. My parents were in town, so Nate and I enjoyed a night out together for FREE! You really appreciate when you don't have to pay for babysitting. I only took two pictures at the reception. I know, I will get better at taking more pictures for the blog. I promise.

Here are some pictures of Landon we got taken by Alex Merrell. He was in our student ministry back in KC and now he is attending Southwest Baptist University and interning for Nate. He is such a talented photographer.












2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the picture of Landon on the bench! He is so grown up! He looks like he is definitely ready to be a big brother! :)

Hope you feel better!
Love you guys

Marc and Rachael said...

Kari, I hope you get this. I have tried to find you on facebook, no luck. You should join the Fragile X Group on facebook and then I can find you. Or you can use my email to find me on facebook rachaelgibsondesignatyahoodotcom

Hope you get this message!

I can't believe you have two!! Congrats!