Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer Begins

We are off to a great 2009 summer. Landon is doing a month of summer school this month for three days a week. We are in St. Louis right now while Nate is on a mission trip. We will all be home tomorrow! I think I have gained 10 pounds since we have been at my parents house this week. My Dad is out of town so it is just us three. We have eaten out lunch and dinner everyday! My shorts are a little tight today. Gotta love being spoiled by Gigi.


Last weekend I had the honor of throwing my good friend Jerica a baby shower. She is having baby #2 and it's a girl! We both have boys the same age. She has decided to name the baby Addison Taylor. I think that is such an adorable name. She doesn't blog, so I can share the news. I don't have my cords to upload the pictures here with me in St. Louis, but will have to post pictures of the baby shower soon.

The highlight of our trip to St. Louis this week was seeing my bff Bonnie. Bonnie is 22 weeks pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl. She was admitted 10 days ago for having pre-term labor. After having a magnesium drip and a cerclage, she is doing much better. Yesterday evening I headed to the hospital for a night of popcorn and skipbo. After catching up on our days, the doctor came in and said she was being discharged from the hospital. So, instead of skipbo, I packed up all of her stuff that she had collected for 10 days. Pete (husband) was playing softball at the time. Pete arrived just in time to load the car. Bonnie will be on strict bedrest the rest of her pregnancy. Please be praying for this sweet couple. God is so good!


Bonnie and I at dinner a couple months ago.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new design! Thanks for updating. I need to see some new pics of Landon. Tell him I love him! Ms. Kathy