Friday, February 20, 2009

Preschool Adventures

Landon has officially finished his first week of preschool. Many of you have asked how he did. The best word I can think of to describe how he did is....AWESOME! We were thrilled. We drive to his school and the teachers come and get him out of our car. The first day he wasn't sure about that. When he saw me get back into the car, he did freak out and cry. They said it took about five minutes and then he was fine. Same scenario for the second day as well. By the third day, his teachers told me that he didn't cry at all. At the end of the preschool session, the teachers walk all the kids out to the cars. It's so cute to see them all with their backpacks on and holding hands. Landon has been grinning from ear to ear everyday when he walks outside to my car. I love picking him up and seeing that he is so happy and loves his new routine. I told Nate I am really going to like my mornings four days a week. It has been very relaxing. Thank you to everybody that prayed for him and me.



Landon and his main teacher.


Landon on his first day of preschool.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Way to Go Landon. And Mommy did ok too?

theotherlion said...

Oh, I'm so glad it's going well! Yeah!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Landon on a super week of school! you look like you are ready to take on Springfield! Have fun!

Nancy Deis said...

Kari-you will come to love your preschool mornings. I'm so glad Landon likes his teachers and is making new friends. Have fun. Give your guys a big hug for me. Love you guys!

Amanda said...

I'm so happy he's liking it!

Anonymous said...

So, I almost cried when I read your post and saw the picture of Landon with is backpack on. I can just picture him coming out to the car line with a big smile on his face! I am so glad it is going well!

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

How exciting for all of you. He is so cute with his big-boy backpack on. --Heather

Eliza said...

I am so excited for you Landon! I am so glad it went so well the first week...he is such a big boy! He looks all grown up.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. He is such a big boy. I love the backpack pic.
I'm proud of you Kari!
:), Jaymie