Friday, February 27, 2009

Catch Up

In about two hours we will be on our way to give Landon to my parents for the weekend. He is so excited! Many have asked me what we are going to do with our time alone this weekend? DEEP CLEAN! Doesn't that sound so fun? I am cleaning my house from top to bottom and doing those things I hardly ever do like dust the fans, blinds, etc. I am really looking forward to getting a lot of house work done. Nate and I will have date night Saturday night. I am not sure what we are doing yet, but it will be something fun. Also, we have a ton of DVR shows to catch up on. Thank goodness for DVR.

Here are a few random pictures of this past week.



Mommy and Landon


Landon's friend Sophia


Landon's friend Noah


Landon and Shalla

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hope you all have a great weekend..how awesome to get some time alone...even if you have to spend part of it cleaning!

xoxo erika said...

Love the pics. Little man looks like he's getting ready to plant a big one on Shalla. You go boy!!!!


Brian