Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything

It has been a while, hasn't it? We have been quite busy. It seems like we have had something going on every single night of the week here lately. Last weekend we were in St. Louis to attend a symposium at Washington University. It was great! Landon also got to see his grandparents while we were there. He is always so well-behaved for them. It makes us so happy. He minds better, sleeps better, and plays better when he is with his grandparents. Funny how that works out. My Mom keeps telling me that it's because I am the "law" and he knows it. :-) Here are a few pictures of him lately.








My friend Jerica.





6 comments:

Rachael said...

How are you doing? It is good to see you. If you are ever out this way for any reason, you know you have a place to stay!!

Anonymous said...

It's the cheeseburgers, right Landon?!

Love you,

Ga'Ma and PaPa

MyBoyandGirls said...

I am loving your hair Landon. It's getting long. What are you going to be for Halloween this year? I can't wait to see the pics.

xoxo erika said...

Landon we are going to miss seeing you at Halloween! Can't wait to see pictures. Make sure mom and dad take lots so we can see how great you look!

Love ya buddy!

Anonymous said...

We want to see Halloween pictures!! Only two more weeks till I get to see ya'll! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Landon, please tell your parents that I need to see new pictures of you. Love you! kd