Monday, October 06, 2008

Fall Decor

Don't you just love the season of fall? It's so fun! I went last night to get a few decorations to decorate my front porch. I haven't arranged it yet, but you get the point. I am thinking I need another corn stalk and another mum. What do you think Mom?

Mom and I had a shopping weekend this past weekend. We got a lot of things for Christmas and Landon is now set on fall/winter clothes thanks to Grandma Gigi. :-) It's always fun to come home and put all the new cute, little toddler boy clothes away in the closet. Now, if his shoes would last all winter long, that would be wonderful! I didn't know a 2 1/2 year old could wear a size 10 1/2 wide shoe!




4 comments:

Rachael said...

Cute decorations! And I thought my 3 year old had big feet at a size 9 -- how cute!

xoxo erika said...

I LOVE your fall decor. Fall is my favorite season. I definately think you need one more mum:)

Love you.

fragilemom said...

We LOVE fall! Our favorite time of year. We even got married in the fall. How can you not like fall....cooler weather (for us), football, holidays....

I've tagged you for a meme. Hop on my blog to get the rules. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

I love the fall decor! I am so ready for sweater weather. It is still hot here. I hope ya'll are having a great start to your fall. I miss you guys!

Love you