Sunday, November 30, 2008

Adventurous Days

Can I just say we are tired of eating? Wow, we had amazing food this Thanksgiving. I think the best part of it was the desserts. Yum!

Landon has been adventurous these days. If it's not one thing he is into, it's another. There is no such thing as a "clean" house anymore. As soon as you get one area picked up, you are on to the next area of a mess. I guess boys will be boys, huh? You will see the "mess" I came into the other day. I told him to go get a pair of white socks and this is what I found when he never came back. They were flying in the air as I arrived in his room. He emptied his sock drawer so I took that time to organize his socks and take out the small ones.

He is finally in his big boy bed. (Pictures to come when I get all the pillows I have ordered.) I wasn't in any big hurry for this because it's like you are telling yourself he is no longer a "baby." Very sad day, but exciting at the same time. He is doing great. He doesn't get out until we arrive into his room. Can you believe it? It might change, but we are enjoying it now. His crib converted to a full size bed, so he is surrounded by all kinds of pillows. He looks so little in it now, but I know one day he will need that "big" bed.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Landon, good job with the socks! I can't believe you are ready for a big bed! Aren't you supposed to still be my baby? Glad you got to spend time with your Gma and Gpa over Thanksgiving. I love you! Ms. Kathy

theotherlion said...

Looks all too familiar! He's so cute, though!!! Punkin still won't get out of his bed in the morning without me. Sometimes at nap time he will, but not when it's morning. I think he wants me to cuddle him. =)

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures. Landon looks very pleased with his pile of socks. So cute. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Jim & Nancy

Rachael said...

Yay! YOu finally updated!! The socks are a classic at my house. My daughter, 3, loves to get them out and throw them around too!

hugheykristin said...

Landon -

I'm so proud of you for the mess you made with the socks! you did great.

and i'm so proud of you for your big boy bed. tell your mommy not to be sappy..

I LOVE YOU!
~aunt kristin

MyBoyandGirls said...

Tell mommy to put your socks in the top drawer :). You did just what she said though. You are so smart! I can't believe you will be 3 soon!! Be good. :)