Sunday, August 17, 2008

Backpacks are the Best

Recently, I have been searching for a cute backpack for Landon. He will be three years old in six months. (Did I just say three years old?? Oh my goodness.) He will be starting preschool when he turns three, so I wanted to start getting a few things. As I always start with pottery barn kids, I came across the Fairfax collection. They had a preschool backpack! Perfect! We received this package via UPS and it's darling. Landon loves it and wants to put it on all day. He loves stuffing his favorite books and trucks in it before we leave to go somewhere. It's the perfect size for anyone looking for a backpack. It will hold sippy cups, snacks, trucks, AND books! Enjoy the cute pictures!





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way is Landon old enough to go to preschool!! Where has the time gone? I cant believe he will be 3 in six months! He is such a little man. I love the backpack, it is adorable.

Love,
Jenny

Eliza said...

Oh my goodness that is sooo cute! I want one (oh wait, I mean Noah wants one!) Love you lots, Landon!

Anonymous said...

Landon, I am really jealous that Kristin got to love on you and read books to you. I just put a package in the mail to you, it should be there by Tuesday. Love you, Ms. Kathy

Anonymous said...

Kaitlin has a new back pack too. It's a Strawberry Shortcake one, but it is full size so it swallows her. I might have to look at PBK.
You are a cutie as always.
:), Jaymie

Anonymous said...

I love your new backpack. Just perfect for a perfect preschooler to be. Have fun. Love you, Nancy

Anonymous said...

I love your new backpack. Just perfect for a perfect preschooler to be. Have fun. Love you, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Landon -

Can i come back and read Bunny and Me to you again? I cant wait for the next time and to see what your new favorite book is.

I LOVE YOU, LANDON!

Aunt Kristin.

Anonymous said...

You are such a big boy! You look like you are ready for preschool. I happen to notice you have on a Cardinals shirt..yeah, go Cards!

Hope you are having a fun day with lots of playtime!

Love you so much!

GG

theotherlion said...

I want to squeeze him!! But maybe he should change into a Cubs shirt first. =)

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you are almost three!!! You look like you are aiming to be a first baseman on the St. Louis Cardinals!!! Love the t-shirt ...the backpack is cool too! love you, msK