Thursday, May 15, 2008

XOXO

Kari and I (Nate) have been caught up in the drama that is Gossip Girl. We TiVo it so that we don't miss an episode! While it is laughable that I (Nate) am watching a teenage girl drama, I submit that I am actually proving how much I love my wife because I'd rather spend time with her (even watching Gossip Girl) than be away from her for another hour every Monday night.

With that being said, I've decided to do LA's blog with a Gossip Girl touch.





Good news for all you lower west siders, the past few weeks have been very busy for our little man! "L" has been shopping! He has a new hat and a new pair of sunglasses. Watch out ladies, you might just fall in love!














Spotted, "L" going down a slide! I hear the bigger the slide, the faster he moves to ride it! Check out the glasses! This little man means business!









This just in..."L" just got back from the hospital where he had his tonsils and adnoids taken out. Hard to believe that a hospital gown could look so cute!







(He was such a good boy even though his throat hurt and he was tired! )










Wreckless driving...even though it was the children's wing "L" stay away from driving while under the influence! (The children's wing had all kinds of fun stuff for little guys to do. Once Landon felt good enough, he got to play in the hallways. Here he is riding in a car with his IV machine right there with him! So cute!)




















Uh oh..."N" has been in the hospital lately too. Don't laugh too hard but here is a picture of what happens when you have an allergic reaction to medication!







That's all for now...XOXO Gossip Girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are adorable (except the one of Nate's lip)! Im so glad Landon's stay in the hospital went well, and it seems like he had fun :). He is so adorable, I can't wait to see ya'll in a week!

By the way Nate, you don't fool me, I know that Gossip Girl is your favorite show too! ha

Anonymous said...

Landon, I am so sorry you were in the hospital, hope you are feeling much better now. Thanks for the new pics, you are so handsome! Tell you daddy to keep his lips where they belong and those things won't happen. Love, Miss Kathy

Eliza said...

Oh Nate...your lip looks great! ha

Landon, thank goodness you are doing so well! We love you!

Aunt Eliza and Uncle Daniel
Lance, Noah, and Titus

Anonymous said...

Landon what a good little patient you were. I'll bet Daddy wasn't as good as you. Could those be "duck" lips on Daddy? He is so funny? quack quack Love, Nancy