Sunday, May 18, 2008

Livin' it Up

Hello! This is actually Kari, not Nate. I won't be talking in "Gossip Girl" style in this post. Nate cracks me up.


Landon is doing great. The recovery from the adenoid and tonsil surgery is going so much better than I thought it would. He still is not eating very much, but is drinking Capri Sun's flavored water. I highly recommend that to parents of toddlers. Hopefully by the end of this week, we can get back to our normal routine. Mama is ready to get out of the house.


Here are a few pictures that I have taken recently.



Landon and Papa on the big, orange Kubota tractor.



Landon posing for the camera.


Landon with his new friend Noah.


A day at the park with Cami and Trevor.

Landon trying to find some good books before his surgery.
Landon after his surgery. He just wanted his Mommy and cell phone.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Landon, I am so sorry I didn't know you were going to the hospital, but I have been praying for you since I found out. I hope you feel better really soon! I love you and miss you bunches. Ms. Kathy

Anonymous said...

Landon, I am so glad you are feeling better! I can't wait to play with you Thursday night! I love you...

Anonymous said...

Landon, so sorry you had to have the surgery but sure you will feel better after it's all over. You and PaPa looked so cool on the tractor ... you look like you could really take PaPa for a ride. Have a wonderful summer. Love you lots, Ms K

Anonymous said...

Landon, love the hospital gown. So glad "nothing" is showing. We are so glad you are feeling better.
Love you, Nancy

Eliza said...

woops! you are right! I am losing it! I am glad Landon is feeling better and you are getting back into the swing of things! I am praying that it helps so much!

Eliza said...

and...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Noah and Lance tried calling to sing to you...maybe we will get you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good birthday Kari.
Landon looks so cute in his gown.
I love the pic of him in his car wheeling his IV.
Too cute.
I miss you all.
:), Jaymie

Anonymous said...

Landon, PLEASE tell your mom and dad that I need new pictures very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you buddy, Miss Kathy