Friday, May 02, 2008

Birthday Bash

It has been a while, hasn't it? We have had a great month of April. I can't believe today is May 2nd. I have so many pictures to post about recent events. I will start with the two birthday parties Landon attended. His good friend Trevor turned 2 years old and his other good friend Shalla turned 3 years old. They both had wonderful parties and Landon had a blast!

Trevor's train cake that Cami made.

Cami and Trevor

Shalla's Daddy Brent and Landon.

Landon at the Shalla's carnival birthday party.

Shalla's cake. It was so delicious!

Hello!
Shalla and Shallina (Mom).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! PICTURES!! I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks. I miss ya'll so much! Landon and I have some serious playing to do. :)

Anonymous said...

Landon, I love the new pics! I have some new books for you, come see me. Love, Miss Kathy

Anonymous said...

Finally new picture, Mom. Landon you have so many fun friends to play with. Miss you buddy. Nancy