Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This and That

The warm weather has been keeping this family busy! We have started off the summer very busy as most families are! Nate has been to Destin, Florida and back and also to Tennessee and back! Landon and Mommy have been able to spend a lot of time together. My parents were able to come up last weekend and spend the weekend with Landon and I. It was great to see them.

Landon has enjoyed a new place here in Springfield. It's called Jump Mania. It's inflatable slides, jump houses, courses, etc. He loves it! I told them already that they need to develop a monthly pass for Moms. It just opened last weekend and we have been three times. It's very nice when you don't want to stand outside in 90 degree weather and sweat while you are just standing there. Plus, it's a great workout for me as I do it with him! Grandma even enjoyed doing one of the courses with Landon and I. Go Grandma! I don't think we have laughed that hard in a long time! Even Papa heard us laughing! :-)

I have also enjoyed some girl time with some friends! It's great to have that time away and laugh with good girlfriends and have a husband that let's me do fun things!! He is always willing to watch Landon and makes sure I have my "girl" time. What a great hubby!



Jen with her precious baby girl, Macy.


Shallina and I.


Landon and I.


Landon...isn't he a cutie?




Landon going down the slide at Jump Mania.



Landon giving Papa a kiss.


Jerica and I.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures! I'm so glad you found a new place to play for Nate, oh I mean Landon. I'm sure Daddy & Mommy have just as much fun. I miss you guys, Love you, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Landon, I love the pics! Tell your mom thank you! I miss you bunches, Miss Kathy

Anonymous said...

It seems like you all are having a fun summer!! I only have a month left at home so we are trying to make the most of it. We are going to St. Louis next week so that should be fun. No beach for me.
Did I ever send you pics of the baby yet?
Take care!!
:), Jaymie

Anonymous said...

Daddy needs some new pics of his boy! You too mommy! Come on and update already!

Nate