Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Day I Turned Two

While Nate was skiing his heart out in Colorado, Landon and I packed our car and headed to St. Louis. Even though Nate wouldn't be there for his actual birthday, I still wanted to make it fun. On Friday, we headed to Chesterfield to enjoy some fantastic shopping. Oh, how I miss the shopping in St. Louis. After strolling through Target, we met up with my college friend and roommate. Shanen and I have been friends for about 13 years. I think that really makes us both so old! After a morning and early afternoon with Shanen and her son Gavin, we headed home for a well needed nap. Grandma told Landon that she would be home when he woke up and they would go to Toys R Us together and pick out a few things for his birthday. He enjoyed taking things off the shelves and handing them to her to put in the shopping cart. I have trained the little boy well. We ended the day with dinner at Talanya's. Papa bought us pizza and salad. Yum.

Here are some pics of the weekend!

Landon running around Chick-fil-A


Landon and Gavin


Shanen and I


Landon at Toys R Us


Can you tell he wants that school bus?


Grandma and Landon


Isn't that a sweet picture?


Sweet boy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, buddy. What a good day we had, didn't we! I know you liked your birthday cake and candles too.

Gama and Papa love you so much and miss you already.

Be sweet..xxoo

Anonymous said...

Hi, buddy. What a good day we had, didn't we! I know you liked your birthday cake and candles too.

Gama and Papa love you so much and miss you already.

Be sweet..xxoo

Ga'Ma and Papa

Eliza said...

Landon, you look so grown up as a two year old! I can't wait to see you! Whoo hoo for Saturday! BUT SNOW GO AWAY!

Aunt Eliza and Noah

Anonymous said...

Landon - you are such a big boy and so full of life. I hope you got that school bus as a present. It looks like you had a fun and wonderful birthday. Hugs & kisses, Love Jim and Nancy

Anonymous said...

Wow Landon! Shopping in St. Louis with Gama & Papa on your birthday! Doesn't get much better unless you had your Daddy and the other set of grandparents with you! You are so blessed. Hugs & more hugs! MsK

Anonymous said...

Wow Landon! Shopping in St. Louis with Gama & Papa on your birthday! Doesn't get much better unless you had your Daddy and the other set of grandparents with you! You are so blessed. Hugs & more hugs! MsK