Monday, February 18, 2008

Time to Celebrate the Big Number Two

Since I am a horrible mother and haven't posted anything about my son's second birthday, I will attempt it now finally. Nate just got back from ski trip and is exhausted. Landon went to bed at 7:30 p.m this evening and I am about to fall asleep at 9:30 p.m. We are a lively bunch, aren't we?

Landon's second birthday went great. We had a basketball party with six of his friends. The cupcakes were from Beth's Bake Shoppe and were delicious! Grandma and Papa got to be a part of the party. They enjoyed watching Landon with all of his friends. We tried not to overdue ourselves this year. After a big party last year, we thought this would be fun for everyone. Enjoy the pics!



Cupcakes

Landon getting ready to eat his cupcake

Friends

Blowing Bubbles

More Bubbles
Josh, Cami, and Trevor

Shallina, Brent, Sophia, and Shalla


Ben, Hayden, Lily, and Baby Lincoln
Jennifer and Brett (Bobby was painting baby #2's room)
Chris, Robin, Alli, and Molly
















4 comments:

Eliza said...

I am so glad you took pictures! It looks like Landon had a great time...and an easy time for mommy! Noah wishes he could have been there, but is excited about seeing Landon this weekend!

Amanda said...

Happy birthday, Landon! My m-i-l took me to Beth's Bake Shop (I'm pretty sure!) a couple years ago and it was so yummy. I know those cupcakes were good!

Anonymous said...

You sure have a lot of really cool and fun friends. Happy to hear you had a wonderful birthday. You are now an official Tremendous Two! Love you, MsK

Anonymous said...

Landon, it looks like you had a blast at your birthday party! I can't believe what a big boy you are!! I love you!