Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Last of the Birthday Fun

I promise this will be the last post of Landon's 2nd birthday. There was just so much to talk about! In order to get Nate's side of the family together, my sister-in-law thought it would be a great idea to have a joint birthday party with our boys. The boys are 5 weeks apart so it works really well! We decided to meet in Columbia and do a party at Bonkers. This place was packed with kids and so much fun! We had two rooms for the whole family. It went really well. The boys were both in great moods after long car rides. Thank you Jesus! Enjoy these pictures.


Landon and Noah getting ready for the party.


Being entertained by Elmo balloons and plates.


ELMO cake!!


They are ready to dig into the cake. Landon is saying please in sign language and Noah is excited!


My sister-in-law and me.


Landon going through one of the many mazes.



Landon and Noah.


Getting ready to go down the slide!

7 comments:

Eliza said...

You beat me! You are amazing...sorry about the flu! Noah has it...he got tested for it yesterday. Oh the joys, I just hope I don't get it! No medicine for me!

I am not too sure if I like that picture of us together! You...look great. Me?...Just let everyone know that I am mucho prego and hopefully I don't look like that normally!

The date is April 7th! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Landon looks like a little man!! He is so handsome and it looks like he had such a great time.
I'm glad you all had such a great time.

Can't wait to see you.

:), Jaymie

Anonymous said...

You and Noah look like you are really having a great time. It's fun to have fun with family. You are so blessed by lots of family and friends that love you so much. love you, msK

Anonymous said...

Wow, Landon! It looks like you have had SO much birthday fun! I bet you had a wonderful time climbing and crawling all through that maze! You are such a little man!! I can't believe how grown up you look.

I love you,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you were in Columbia when I was. I could have met you at Bonkers. It looks like a fun place to play. Miss you buddy. Love you, Nancy & Jim

Anonymous said...

landon!

i am coming to see you this weekend!

i love you!

~kristin

Andrew's Mom said...

Hi Kari, I thought about Landon on his birthday and just read through the news about all the fun you had. Great times! I remember for Andrew's 2nd birthday, I took him to Toys R Us and let him drive his red cozy coup to the check-out. That was so cute. You guys take care.