Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mrs. Speedy Gonzalez

This is my Mommy! Most days I hang out with her playing, eating, and going on short drives around town. Mommy loves driving. In fact, she loves it so much that she drives even when Daddy is with us. I think it is fun riding with Mommy; we listen to music and go really fast!
Once in a while, Mommy will be driving and we will hit a bump in the road. Mommy will check her mirrors and say, "Was that a pothole?" and just keeps going! For some reason there is a decreasing population of squirrels, bunnies, and kitty cats in our neighborhood. I can't figure out why. Maybe they are all hibernating for the winter?

Like I said, I like riding in the car with Mommy! We listen to some loud music, go really fast, and hit potholes! What fun! I don't understand why Daddy gets so nervous when he is in the car.

This is Daddy on a normal evening drive. He must be really stressed from work or something. Loosen up, Daddy!

This is Daddy during one of our afternoon drives. We were having a great time listening to some tunes, going fast, and then Mommy hit another bump in the road....


...I guess Daddy needs to get a massage or something. He is way too tense!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice Landon, maybe I will get a massage! Keep that seat belt buckled!

Anonymous said...

Landon:

You are so right! Your Mommy drives just like her Daddy. Stay buckled up!

Love you,

Ga'Ma

Amanda said...

That's too funny! Y'all are so fun.

Anonymous said...

Landon, you have such funny parents! I have seen all of those looks before! I think your mommy is a great drive, especially in small towns in Arkansas! :)

Love you

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Landon! Your day will come all too quickly when you can give them fun faces to make too! Remember, your Mommy most likely learned to drive in St. Louis! She could be a race car driver! love you! MsK

Anonymous said...

i am cracking up right now!
that was hilarious.
i love that pictures are included. it's like i'm really there with you, landon, experiencing these things...

Anonymous said...

Poor little Landon! You have crazy parents, but they're good at keeping me entertained! Try and be safe with those two driving you around :) I love you!

Natalie

Anonymous said...

Landon just do what I did when your mom was in the car... Close your eyes and pray. J/K. Wait till you have to follow your mom some where- it will teach you to put the pedal to the metal to catch up.
I miss riding in the car with your mommy. Ask her where the sunglass compartment is.. I showed it to her :) Miss you all.
Jaymie

Kari said...

Okay, enough comments about this!!! Hahaha! I grew up in St. Louis, what do you expect???