Saturday, January 19, 2008

Family Times

We are way behind in posting. I was looking through our photos and noticed we haven't even posted our after Christmas photos with my (Kari's) family. We had the privilege of spending the weekend with my grandparents after Christmas. The whole family was in town celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary. It couldn't get any more special. They are the most committed, loyal, and loving people. I am so blessed to have them as grandparents.


Aren't they cute?



My uncle Bob, cousin Giada Bella, Daddy, and Landon. Landon loves giving her kisses.



Uncle Bob (Giada's Grandpa) and Giada



My cousin Sarah and I



The other uncle Bob, Alicia, Matt, Charissa, Jon, Dad, and Mom


While the whole family was in town we had a family portrait done. It was an experience. Getting eighteen adults and two toddlers looking at the camera is a challenge! Landon and Giada couldn't have been any better. In fact, they were perfect. We celebrated at Longhorn Steakhouse after the pictures. The Firecracker Chicken Wraps were calling our name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Landon you have a wonderful family. God truly blessed you with such loving Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and a whole lot of friends. I love you and your Mommy & Daddy very much. MsK

Anonymous said...

Landon what a fun time you had with all your family. We just celebrated my parents 60th Anniv., so Kari I really could be your mother. I miss you guys so much. We hope to see Nate in Colorado and we will come see you and Landon soon. Love you, Nancy & Jim