Friday, August 10, 2007

Summer Days


This picture is of Kayla and Karryn. They are both former students of ours. Kayla is now in the "real world" and starting her masters. Karryn is now married and will graduate in December with her masters! We are really getting old!


Landon loves to ride on his police car. Don't you love that great smile of his?


Landon is obsessed with watering my flowers. Every time I put the watering can away, he goes and gets it back out and waters the flowers again. I guess it can't hurt during this hot and humid weather we are having!


Grandma and Grandpa Bock came for a visit this week also! We got so much progress done in Landon's new toddler room. Pictures of that to come! :-)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey girl! I was so sad on the drive there knowing ya'll were so close and we wouldn't be able to get together. We only had the weekend with Curt's family and there was a lot packed into it. We will be there for a week at Christmas but I'm guessing y'all will be out of town then! Let me know if I'm wrong! I would love, love, love to see the boys play.

Anonymous said...

Landon,
You are so stinkin' cute! I miss you and need to see you soon! Love, Miss Kathy

Eliza said...

I love that picture of Landon on his rocker bike!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute that Landon "helps" you water the flowers! He's such a big boy.
Love you guys,
Jenny