Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Splash Day


The water feels so good!


I think I want to get in!


I do not like the sun in my eyes!


Landon LOVES Splash Time! Yesterday wasn't a very good day to take him though. He has some kind of virus right now. He has a fever and is very tired. Poor thing. He is drinking his milk and water though. As you can see in the last picture, he was ready to go home by the end. I ended up taking him to the doctor today and that's when I found all of this out. I wouldn't have taken him yesterday if I would have known. Poor little guy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Landon, I am so sorry that you don't feel well. I am praying for you. Ms Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hey Kari, Phil and Drew have a blog for their trip. I thought you might want to check it out. It's
http://philanddrewsexcellentadventure.blogspot.com/

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Landon, tell your mommy I want to see some new pictures of you! I can't wait till you come and visit me! We will have SO much fun!
Love you!!

Anonymous said...

landon..

i need a new update!