Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Long Time Ago

First of all, I am so sorry for the long delay in posting. We are currently in St. Charles, MO this week. My Granny Foy passed away on Friday, March 30th. She was such a sweet, loving, caring, funny, entertaining, Granny. The funeral was Monday and things went well. Please pray for our family as we are all still dealing with her loss.
Landon has enjoyed spending this week with Daddy. They got the chance to go shopping this morning together and then lunch at Culvers. My Mom and I enjoyed our day at Chesterfield Mall and lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. We probably bought out the Gap, Baby Gap, Aeropostale, etc., but that's okay. I am on a mission to get some new spring/summer clothes. Since having a baby, things don't fit the same. I don't get it.....I weigh the same but my clothes fit somewhat different. I guess things shift as you get older as well. I didn't get to hit Banana Republic or White House Black Market yet, but I think Nate and I will tomorrow. He doesn't know that yet though. I think before we go, we might have to eat lunch at Chipotle. We are also in the market for a new diaper bag.



My son looks drunk here, but he really wasn't.

These are really shorts Landon is wearing. I think they might be a little big still. You can't see his shirt totally, but it says "I Dig my Mom."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy says,

Landon I love you so much! I'm enjoying spending the week with my boy! I can't believe that you ate two whole chicken strips today at Culvers! Keep eating good! But don't forget to workout or you'll end up like me, fat and hairy!

Daddy!

Anonymous said...

haha! Landon your daddy is so funny! I am glad that you have been able to spend time with your daddy. I am also glad that your mom and dad will get to eat at Chipotle! I can't believe what a big boy you are. I so enjoyed seeing you last weekend. Thanks for the kisses. I love you!

Eliza said...

I am so glad you are having such a good time with your hairy daddy, Landon! I don't think he's fat, though! We are praying for your family and love you and them very much...

Anonymous said...

Landon, I hope you have a wonderful Easter. I can't wait to see your Easter outfit. I miss you and love you. Miss Kathy

Anonymous said...

Landon tell your mommy that i want to see pictures of your Easter outfit! Love you

Amanda said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma! I hope you had a sweet time with your family. My favorite diaper bag is actually a big red purse from Aldo (the shoe store). It's the best and I get compliments on it all the time!

Eliza said...

Easter pictures, Easter pictures...Aunt Eliza wants to see cute Easter pictures! I love you Landon!