Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Peek-A-Boo with Great-Grandpa!


Peek-A-Boo is so much fun especially when Great-Grandpa plays it with me. I got this sports toy for Christmas and it makes all kinds of noises. I love it, but I loved playing with Great-Grandpa even more!

I got to spend Christmas with my Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma this year. It was an incredible day. I was a little too active for Great-Grandma to hold me. I would have liked to give her many kisses and hugs.

I am feeling so much better. No more cough! I am back to eating like normal! Love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, big boy!

We are so glad you are feeling better. Christmas was so fun, wasn't it? And all those toys, my goodness!

Just think, in another month you will have more presents! One year old...ALREADY.

Take care and catch the tractor.

XXOO
Ga'Ma and Papa

Anonymous said...

Landon I am so glad you are feeling better. Just think in one month and 3 days you will be 1!!
I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday when I was talking to you in your mommy's tummy.
Tell her hi for me and have a great weekend! :), Jaymie

Eliza said...

Wow, that looks like a fun toy Landon! I can't wait to see you again! It looks like you had a great Christmas, too!

I love you!
Noah

Giada Bella said...

WOW - I can't wait for Great Grandpa to play peek a boo with me! And soon we will be able to play peek a boo together!