Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What is that???

I got this thing from Grandma and Papa for Christmas and I am not sure what it is. I don't know what I think about it either. It plays some weird song called the "Chicken Dance." It flaps its wings and wiggles all over the floor. I guess its suppose to act like a "chicken." I thought I liked it but then it kindof scared me! My Mom has played it several times at home and I think I am starting to get the hang of the "dance." Next time I see you, I might do it for you.

I am getting over a bad cold. My Mom told me I had croup. I hope to feel much better in a couple of days (sniff, sniff). It has been nice to be held by my Daddy and Mommy a lot. Pray that I feel better soon.

Love,
Landon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Landon:

That is a duckie (like your Halloween costume) and he is doing the duck dance! Practice flapping your arms like a duckie.

We are glad you are feeling better because your were also sounding like a duckie!

See you soon,

XXOOO
GaMa and PaPa

Anonymous said...

Landon--

the chicken dance?? you dont wanna be a chicken, you dont wanna be a duck, so you'll shake your butt?? seems highly inappropriate for a boy your age.. but what else is to be expected since you have crazy parents! ha. i hope you're feeling better..being sick is never fun!

i miss you! cant wait for you to suck on my face again!

love you
~aunt kristin

Anonymous said...

Landon, I am so sorry you have been sick. I wish I could see you again. I love you! Jenny

Oz. said...

Hi, Landon:

I hope you're feeling MUCH better. Being sick is no fun. Except when you are old enough to stay home from school. But that's for another post. A few years from now. No sense in rushing things.

I just wanted to let you know that this is a VERY cute picture of you and your new little furry, hairy friend. And I really, really like your pajamas. When you start dancing around the house, you and your mommy will have to visit your daddy at work so you can show us your moves. Feel better!

Anonymous said...

Landon I am so sorry you are sick. Everyone around here has the funk and then it turns into a sinus infection. I hope you feel better soon. Kaitlin doesn't like toys that move and walk either. Brendan has a dinosaur that walks that she pushes down everytime he plays with it ;). Brendan is going to be 5 this Saturday. I wish you could come to his party.
You all grow up so fast!!
:), Jaymie