Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Big Smiles!




Hello everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a very long time. We have been so busy. Also, I got sick on Monday. It was my first sickness since I have been born. I had the stomach virus that is going around. Boy, it wasn't fun at all. Daddy held me and let me sleep in his arms. I was so glad. I am feeling better now. It was awful.

My new thing I like to do is crawl around in my crib and play! I love to do this when I get up from my naps. I am discovering new things when I do this. I am pulling up on my crib rails. Mommy and Daddy lowered it though so I can't get out. Darn it! Mommy will have to get a picture soon of me doing it. Mommy also needs to take more pictures of me. I haven't had to smile at the camera in a very long time, but I do love looking at myself in the mirrors. Oh what fun!

Love ya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Landon,

How adorable you are!!! I am so glad you are feeling better, I was praying for you. I can't wait to see you next week. Love, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Landon,
I am so sorry you were sick, being sick is no fun. It's a good thing you have a good mommy and daddy to take care of you! I can't wait to see you on Monday, we are gonna have so much fun. You can show me all your toys and how you can crawl! Love you, Jenny

Anonymous said...

Landon:

Just like your mom with the mirrors..hee hee!

Love you,

GaMa and Papa

Anonymous said...

Hi, big boy.

Just a few more days and Ga'Ma gets to give you a big old hug and gets a big old slobbery kiss from you. She can hardly wait.

Papa is ready to read you a Christmas story! And just think...Santa will be coming! He knows you have been a VERY good boy!

Love you bunches-

Ga'Ma and Papa

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry Landon had the stomach virus! That's no fun! It's been slowly passing around our church and I've become such a germophobe. I am taking Airbone now every time I go.