Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Time!




We had a great time celebrating Christmas as a family tonight!

We started the evening with dinner at a restaurant called Fish. It was awesome! It was mainly a seafood place, but they had other things as well. We have been "eyeballing" this restaurant for quite some time and decided to try it for our Christmas dinner. The atmosphere was a lot like the restaurants on the plaza in Kansas City. We got to meet the owner because Landon just attracts everyone! Actually, his "puffs" is what attracted the owner. He didn't know babies had finger foods like that! :-)
After being extremely full, we ran to Lowe's to get a few things and headed home for a fun filled evening of tearing up wrapping paper to see what was inside! Landon was so excited. He loves tearing up things. He loved his toys and we told him he had many more presents to open in the upcoming days! Nate got me a CD/DVD player for the kitchen. (see above picture) It is really cool! It hooks into the cabinets and has a mini TV screen so that you can watch TV or DVD's. It is very thin and doesn't take up a lot of space at all! I was excited. Stay tuned for many more pictures to come......we are having lots of visitors this week! :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, big boy!

It looks like you had a great time opening your Christmas gifts! You are getting to be a mighty grown up little guy.

We are looking forward to seeing you soon. Keep us updated on your fun friend visits this week.

XXOO

Ga'Ma and Papa

Anonymous said...

Landon - it looks like you love opening presents. Have fun with all your new toys. I wish the Deis family was one of your visitors with week!!! Nancy has laryngitis and can't talk and is on bed rest this week. Jim and the kids are loving trying to figure out what she is saying either by hand signals or writing it down. Anyway, we love you guys and miss you. Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!
The Deis Family

Anonymous said...

Daddy said...

I keep holding out hope that my picture will be on your blog one day! It's just as well, mommy is much better looking! I'd want her picture with me too!

I love you,
Daddy

Anonymous said...

LANDON!

where is my picture?? i cant believe your mom doesn't have it up yet! maybe its because the dial-up is so slow! i had so much fun w/you yesterday thank you for all my kisses!!!!! i cant wait to see you again tomorrow!!

lovelovelove.
~aunt kristin

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am ready for my picture up there too! :) haha I love you guys, I am so glad I got to see you.
Love
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Landon,
You look so handsome in your brown and orange jacket!!!! I can't wait for tomorrow. We will have so much fun, and remember, no more kisses for Kristin!!!!!!!!!
Love, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Landon:

Save some kisses for Ga'Ma and Papa!!

Eliza said...

Hey what about my picture too???