Monday, October 09, 2006

Manic Monday :-)


Hello everyone! So, Landon and I got into the car and drove around for about thirty minutes looking for the post office! After pulling over and asking someone at a restaurant and them telling me the wrong thing, I just decided to go home and try tomorrow. Mapquest once again failed us. :-) Then, when I got home I remembered it was Columbus day and the post offices are closed. Duh! Thankfully Landon doesn't get it yet. :-)
I had to post these pics of Landon. I wanted to show everyone how long his hair was getting. I had just given him a bath. His fourth tooth is almost through.
By the way, we sold our house! Yippee! We are looking for a great house here in Springfield!
Have a good day!

Love,
Landon and Mommy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy, sitting up and playing! Miss you. XXXOOO

G'ma and Papa

Anonymous said...

=) landon and mommy..thats so stinkin cute! ha.

i'm so glad you sold your house. thats such an answer to prayer! the Lord is good!!

tell Landon that aunt Kristin misses him! i cant wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! He's grown so much in the last 10 days. I really miss him!! Give him a hug for me.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that scary that Kristin and I posted within 3 minutes of each other. Great minds think alike.