Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Landon and the Great Pumpkin


Today Mommy and Daddy took me to the Pumpkin Patch at Jones Farm. While I was there, I got to see many different pumpkins. Some were bigger than me and some were just big enough for me to get a hold of.....








I decided to start looking for the greatest pumpkin of them all, "The Great Pumpkin." I have heard that he only shows up in pumpkin patches around Halloween. Mommy helped me look.....



Daddy was no help at all. He let me play in the dirt. I did find a dandelion which I quickly pulled out of the ground.....








We weren't able to find "The Great Pumpkin," but we did find one that we brought home. It sure is a "dandy!" I loved my trip to the pumpkin patch!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm not really sure that landon is going to talk like this! ha! kari! i so wish i was getting to see you this weekend! i understand that crazy busyness tho! i love you guys! nate--i'm looking forward to friday!!

love y'all.
~kristin

Anonymous said...

How fun! I wish I could have been there to help you look for that Great Pumpkin. Ga'Ma and Papa are excited to see you this week! You will have to tell us all about your trip to the farm.

OOOXXX

Ga'Ma and Papa

Anonymous said...

Landon,

How handsome you are!!!!! I love the pics. I am looking forward to November 11th!!!! What fun we will have. Love, kathy

Eliza said...

Those pictures are great! Hi Landon! This is your cousin, Noah! Wow...you got to go to a pumpkin patch, I got to go to MU! Our parents sure are keeping us busy!

Love you!
Noah, Eliza and Daniel

Anonymous said...

Landon,

I am so glad you had fun at the Pumpkin Patch, Brian and I loved it too! I can't wait to see the pumpkin you found. I hope you have so much fun in St. Louis this weekend!

Love,
Brian and Erika

Anonymous said...

Landon you are just too adorable. You look so happy at the pumpkin patch. I hope you picked out an awesome pumpkin! Love you, Jenny

Anonymous said...

Landon those sure look like great pumpkins, we'd love for you to bring us one of them. (Really you more than the pumpkin, ha!)