Thursday, October 12, 2006

Jail Bird
















Fall is here! It was so cold outside today that I stayed inside almost all day! When we did go outside, my nose got bright red!

Do you like my outfit? My Daddy said it makes me look like a jail bird. Ha! Ha! I thought I would post these pictures so you could see!

Not too much else to report. Stay tuned for pictures at the pumpkin patch. We are planning to go on Saturday. I have a special shirt and bib to wear. Oh, and I can't wait for you to see me in my Halloween costume.
Love,
Landon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, buddy! Don't you look like a big boy in your big boy outfit! Have fun at the pumpkin patch and pick out a big old pumpkin! We can't wait to see you in your costume.

XXXOOO
Ga'Ma & Papa

Anonymous said...

Landon, don't you want me to babysit you tonight. Mr. Rod is gone to Colorado and you and I could just hang out!!!!! You are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Landon - you sure make a cute "jailbird". Miss KKKKKKKKK and I can't wait to see you on Sunday. Be ready for lots of kisses and hugs. Love you, Miss Nancy

Anonymous said...

landon..you're a proud little boy. your mama needs to teach you humility! JK!

he's precious! love you landon!
love y'all too =)

~kristin

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit. It looks very warm.

At least mommy didn't put you in the crib and take a picture with the bars :)

I hope you had fun at the pumpkin patch. I can't wait to see those pics.
Have a good week!!
Love, Jaymie