Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Parti Havarti (It's a cheese)

My Daddy likes to party. So much so, that he instituted a week long holiday party at his office last week. I like to party too! I went to his party every day and ate anything I could get my hands on (especially Gardetto's)!

At the party they had a gingerbread house decorating contest and people could vote by placing money into the cup next to the house they liked best. The contest raised $131.08 for the 1 Mile mission trip that will take place in June 2008. Mommy and I tried to help Daddy win...we put a whole quarter in his cup!




This is Julie. She is Daddy's assistant and one of my favorite playmates! Every time I go to the office I peak my head around her door to see if she can come chase me down the hallway! This time she caught me, but I'll win next time!



Since it is the season for parties, Mommy and Daddy were Mary and Joseph for the MOPS Christmas party. I got to go too, but not as baby Jesus. I am to big to play the part of a baby.



The Christmas celebration ended with the whole Student Ministry staff going out for lunch at a nice restaurant in downtown Springfield. I didn't get to go (I was sleeping at home), maybe I will next year!


From the left, Julie, Mommy, Daddy, Brian and Erika.

I love to party and I love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous ... sure miss you peeking around the corner to my desk. Miss you big guy. Sounds like you had a terrific time at all the parties. Have Mommy and Daddy give you big hugs for me. Love you Landon, MsK

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fun week. No wonder you needed a nap by the end of the week!! :-) Mommy and Daddy looked GREAT as Mary and Joseph. See you soon. Heather

Anonymous said...

Wow, a whole quarter....Landon, your daddy's gingerbread house must have been really special! :) I love the costumes! I never thought I would see Nate in a dress! :) Love you guys. I hope you have an awesome Christmas.

Love,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

landon--

youre parents look so goofy in their costumes!

i'm so glad you are enjoying all your parties!

cant wait for your party at my house!

~kristin

Anonymous said...

I want to see pics of Landon from Christmas!! I know you took plenty!