Monday, June 11, 2007

30th Surprise Birthday Party


Brenda, Michele, and Amanda (Brenda's eyes aren't normally closed in pics. :-))


Rachel and I



So my lovely husband WAS up to something for my 30th birthday. We got into KC and had dinner with our friends Kyle and Nikki. We ate some great mexican food! After dinner to make a long story short, there were about 30 people yelling surprise as I entered into the house of our friends Nick and Rachel. It was so neat to see everyone and have a great time with them! It probably was the best birthday since I had turned 16. :-)

2 comments:

Oz. said...

Happy Birthday (again!), Kari! I'm glad you had a great surprise party planned and waiting for you.

Anonymous said...

Landon, tell your mommy that I love her and your daddy BUT I want to see some pictures of YOU!!!! :)

Love,
Jenny