Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Trevor and Landon

As you can see, Landon has found his first friend here in Springfield, MO. His name is Trevor! He is 10 months old and such a great baby! Trevor's Mom's name is Cami and is very sweet. We have been able to get together and share many similiar stories! It's been fun to see the boys play together at our houses and at the church nursery. The Lord has blessed us, that's for sure.

One week until the big day! I am so excited for Landon's birthday party. We will reveal the details of the party after it is over, but here is the cake that I am making. http://www.todaysparent.com/article.jsp?content=20040210_165020_5796

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake looks adorable! I can't wait to see it. The party is going to be so much fun. Love you guys...

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. I'm so glad you found a playmate!!
Staying at home is making your mom a domestic goddess!!
I can't wait to see the finished cake in your birthday pics.
:), Jaymie

Anonymous said...

HE IS SOOO CUTE! I miss ya'll!! Kiss Landon for me!
*Becca*

Anonymous said...

Landon, next week we will get to play together, I can't wait. Remember you like me better than Mr. Rod. Thankfully Kristin is back at school cause I think you like her the most!!!!! I miss you buddy and can't wait to love on you! Love, Miss Kathy

Anonymous said...

Landon,

I am so glad that you have Trevor. It looks like you guys have fun together. You are going to have a great cake for your birthday and we are so excited to party with you.

B & Erika

Cami said...

Landon,
I'm sad that I can't come to your birthday party. It's mom's fault, otherwise I'd be there! Have fun & I'll see you soon!
Trevor