Monday, February 19, 2007

1st Birthday

What a great weekend. I didn't know birthday parties for your children could be so much fun. Due to bad weather in KC, a lot of Landon's friends couldn't join us. We sure missed them, but understood. Landon did awesome eating the cake. He prefers chocolate over yellow cake. I really don't blame him though. It was so cute as he ate his cake. He couldn't get all the icing off of his fingers and got frustrated. What a hoot! I will try and post a video on here sometime soon of him doing this. Thank you to all who made Landon't first birthday party a blast. I couldn't have asked for a better party for my little boy. Enjoy the pictures.

Anticipating his first birthday cake.

The cake. Did I mention that is homemade icing?

Singing Happy Birthday.

Could I have another piece?
All done!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Kari, I'm so glad the party was so fun! The cake was ADORABLE! You are a talented woman. Jackson didn't like the icing on his fingers either. Um, did you "see" the icing again later? I definitely saw green icing for a whole day after Jackson's party. Hmm, maybe mommy let him have a little too much!

Anonymous said...

Aw, that is so cute! The party was so much fun. The cake was awesome, your such a good little mommy! :) I am so glad I was able to be there. Love you all

Anonymous said...

Landon, I love your haircut! You look so grown up. I can't wait to see you this week! I am so sorry I couldn't make it to your party, you will have to talk to Kristin about that one of these days! She thinks her birthday is important, how narrow minded of her. I love you, Miss Kathy

Anonymous said...

Landon is officially a toddler :)
You did such an awesome job on the cake. I'm so proud of you. We ate Chipotle's on Valentine's day in honor of you ;)
Have a great weekend. I miss you tons.

Anonymous said...

Landon, we had so much fun at your birthday. Thanks so much for inviting us. We are so glad you like to drive your mommy crazy with the phone and animal noises:)

Brian & Erika

Eliza said...

We had soo much fun Landon! I can't wait to see you again next month! WOO HOO!

Eliza said...

No, no ball popper...my mommy keeps looking at them wanting to get me one, then she moves on!