Saturday, January 20, 2007

Back to Reality



This past week was very interesting, but fun. Landon and I were at my parents house for about 8 days. We got very spoiled by going out to eat, shopping, etc. Our power was out at our house for 6 days due to the horrible weather here in Springfield. After receiving a call from our neighbor that our power was on, we decided to head back to Springfield. We lost all of our food in our fridge and freezer. I am just so thankful it didn't smell!

We will be back to our routine on Monday. Landon is going to be a year next month. I just can hardly believe my 8 pound 9 ounce little boy is now 21 pounds! What a joy he has brought to our lives. He is a very happy baby that talks a lot, poops a lot, laughs a lot, and smiles a lot. He loves to play hide and seek, crawl around the whole room to get Daddy, follow Mommy into her bathroom while she is doing her hair and make-up, listen to music, (especially Rascal Flatts) give slobber kisses, listen to Grandma sing, dive for water bottles and computers, play with friends in the nursery, and loves to look at books. Everyday is a new adventure in the life of Landon Andrew. I am so thankful for the opportunity to stay home with my little boy. As I have my "moments," I am reminded how fortunate I am to be a Mommy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so I almost cried reading that post. :) That was sweet! I can't wait to see you guys soon, especially Landon..haha! I can't wait to see him crawl around, and give me some kisses :).

Anonymous said...

Landon, you have grown so much since Christmas. You look all grown up in this picture. I know you are glad to be home and that you missed your daddy. Tell your mom that between her post and Amanda's post I am in tears. Children are the best gift ever!!!!Love, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi, there, big boy!

We had fun, didn't we? The ear ache wasn't, but the play time was. GaMa loves to play with you and teach you some 'tricks'! However, you better quiet down with the screaming - I don't think mommy likes that. Keep up the "Baptist Dancing" though!

See you soon! XXOO

Ga'Ma

Anonymous said...

landon!

this is one of my favorite pictures of you! you're so precious. I LOVE YOU!

~aunt kristin .

Anonymous said...

Hey Landon,
Tell mommy I got her message. I had to leave early for a doc appt.
I can't believe you will be 1 in less than a month!!!
Oh my goodness...
I always knew your mommy would love being a mom.
:),Jaymie