Friday, November 17, 2006


Hello! This is my friend Emily. We had fun playing together in Kansas City. She just had a little brother about 4 weeks ago. She loves putting my paci in my mouth for me when I get really loud!

I am still teething. My top gums are very puffy and swollen. Baby Oragel isn't really helping. I don't really like the teething tablets either. It's okay, I will get through all of it.

Daddy is speaking at a student event this weekend so I will really miss him. I am excited though because he is off the whole week of Thanksgiving. We are going to spend some quality time together.

If you are in Springfield anytime soon, come see me!
Love,
Landon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Landon you are just soooo cute! I can't wait to see you and your mommy and daddy over Christmas Break. I love you!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Daddy says...
Landon, I miss you! I can't wait to come see you really soon! Tell mommy that she is the most beautiful mommy ever and that I love her!

When I get home I want a "high-five!" I love you!
Daddy