Sunday, November 05, 2006




Happy Halloween! This was my first Halloween and I didn't know what to expect! I had a good time. Mommy and Dadddy don't know many people yet here in Springfield, but I got to visit a few of them. Brian and Erika loved that I came over to see them. They said I looked so cute! They even gave me some candy!

I am all moved into my new house. Mommy and Daddy painted the whole upstairs and it looks so pretty. They still have a lot of boxes to unpack but they are working hard at it.

I am beginning to move and be mobile! I get so excited when I am down on the floor and on all fours! I love to bang the ground and scoot myself to things. I am working on my 6th tooth. Can you believe it? It really hurts right now. Pray for me if you think about it. :-)

Love,
Landon

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Landon, I love the pics!!!! You are so cute!!!! I can't wait to see you. Love, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Landon you are SOO cute, I love your costume. Mommy did a good job of picking it out! I can't wait to see you at Christmas. Love you, Jenny

Anonymous said...

Landon!

You're 6th toothie?? you're such a big boy! you need to stop growing up when i'm not there to see it!

i'm glad things are going so well! i miss you guys like crazy.. hoping to see you over Turkey day!

lovelovelove

~kris

Anonymous said...

Landon,

We hardly recognized you...We thought we just saw a chickie! But we saw paci and knew it was our little boy. We miss those little kisses.

Love you.
OOOXXX
GaMa and Papa

ml said...

Cute, cute, cute! What else can I say! love, ml

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest Chickie I ever did see.
I can't believe you will have 6 teeth. MOre to eat with :)
I am so excited that you are in your new house. I can't wait to see more house pics.
:), Jaymie

Anonymous said...

Love your Duckie outfit! So appropriate. You will have to have Daddy tell you the story about The Duck someday. Quack, quack, quack! Your are so cute! Can you see that your Daddy is very proud of you?!!!!

Anonymous said...

Landon - you made such a cute duck. I love your picture with Daddy. I miss you so much. You need to send more pictures!!!!!
Love, Nancy

Amanda said...

Love those little duck legs! He was so cute with his candy bag. Jackson started crawling this weekend. We are going to be a new kind of busy with these crawling babies!

Anonymous said...

Landon,
You were our first trick or treater ever! How special. We will always remember that. You were the cutest!
Love you,
Brian and Erika

Eliza said...

Oh Landon I want to see more pictures of you! Hope you had a great time at Halloween! Only 2 more weeks and I get to see you! I am quite the friendly guy, now, and will probably try to hug you, and chew on you if I get a chance!

Love you! Noah